iSuicide 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic, Amazing, Action Pack Forum of the iSuicide community.

becoming a mod and applying for it

happyundead

becoming a mod and applying for it Empty becoming a mod and applying for it

Post  happyundead Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

hey this is happyundead and this is my application to become a mod.I think i should become a mod because im on most of the time working on my character..I quit runescape because Jagex messed it up so it fails now. I downloaded this server and once i went on it amazed me and to me its the best server out there. But the only problem is i never see mods on but ii ask donaters my questions nd they never no the answer. once a mod comes online they never answer me. so i thought to my self maybe i should become a mod because ill be on and allways happy to answer people questions and i do a gud job with that because wen i grow up i want to be a lawyer.. so people pick me as mod because i think i can do the job.
    happyundead

becoming a mod and applying for it Empty application for mod (#2)

Post  happyundead Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 pm

NAMe: MALCOLM JACKSON

USERNAME:HAPPYUNDEAD

If im not online u can contact me at :MRKiiDLLiive@aol.

HEllo this post is about me becoming a mod and how i can change everything by being a mod. Well im a nice person as alot of people say and im mature for my age (16) and i work at footlocker(ONLY ASTURDAYS 12-7) and im a softmore in high school . i quit runescape bcause of the failure they have done to it. Now i asked my friend what should i play now. He said you should play rsps .I said whats that he said its runecape private severs and u make money faster and its way more fun and jagex wont mess it up. I said really. He showed me how to download the rsps and once i logged in i was amazed and played it none stop. So i went on the website and i saw apply for mod and i thought maybe i can do that job because i love to help people and im on aloot. I can help people becuase im having lessons for being a lawyer and right now im helping people with there problems. So i think i should be a mod for this server cause i can answer peoples questions 24/7...And allso i have a sidekick so if anybody on the rsps wants to ask me something ill be on my email all the time .. as soon as they ask me something they would get a reply back in like 3-10 mins max. so yes i should become and mod because i promise i would never take my power as an advantage and never will i be stupid. PICK ME AS MOD... HAPPYUNDEAD FOR MOD 2009.