iSuicide 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic, Amazing, Action Pack Forum of the iSuicide community.

Vivid - Application.

Vivid

Vivid - Application. Empty Vivid - Application.

Post  Vivid Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Name: Brock aka Vivid.
    Time Zone: Canadian Eastern Time.
    Experience: I've got an extensive line of experience, with Runescape private servers. For shortly over a year, I was Dodian's Head Global Moderator, and for a month and a half, I was an Administrator. For those of you who don't know what Dodian is/was, it was the leading Runescape private server for just over 3 years, with 150,000 Active Members.
    I'm very aware of how to use commands, a forum based control panel, and a call system. I've been trained several times, and I get things the FIRST time I'm told. I'm very good with handling distressed teenagers, and possible their parents/guardians, I've got years of customer service experience. I'm finished College, I have a bachelor's degree in Socialogy.
    Hours Available: I do infact have a job and a girlfriend outside of serverss, but mainly during the day (8AM EST - 3/4PM EST) I'm available for Moderation.

If I'm not active on the forums, please contact me through email, BLManagement@Live.com!

Thanks for taking the time out to read my application.

Vivid

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:12 am