iSuicide 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic, Amazing, Action Pack Forum of the iSuicide community.

In game app :D

Sii ck Sh0tz

In game app :D Empty In game app :D

Post  Sii ck Sh0tz Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Name: Jong Won Pak

Languages: 2- Korean and English

Do you speak English well?: I've been speaking it most of my life. ^.^

Are you mature?: Yes

In Game Name: Avoid and Mistah Popo

Previous Experience: Head Administrator at PimpingScape, Moderator at EvilScape and SkillerScape

Why do you want to be a Mod?: Personally, I want to be mod because it seems like fun, but fun always comes at a price, I am willing to help the newcomers(newbs aka newbies) and the moderators with whatever they need. I will be on alot of the time - well as much as I can, really.

What can you do being a mod?: I can make guides for the people who need help, answer questions in-game, help the staff with anything they need.

Communication Ability: I go on MSN, AIM, and I have a email - mistahpopoftw@hotmail.com

Personality: Happy, Funny, Kind, Patient, Trustworthy, Obidient, Dependable

Anything else: I think it would be a good choice to be a part of the staff seeing how I have experience over the few years (became a mod when I was 8 =D) and that I do like private servers alot. I'm pretty sure I can deal with hackers (possibly Razz) and I can help with updates (if you need help). Also I can deal with some people with anger problems in game or on the forums and give some suggestions on how to make the game more entertaining to our growing community.

Thank you for reading my application. I really hope you choose me to be a part of the staff and I hope to see you guys in game. Cya~

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:22 am