iSuicide 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic, Amazing, Action Pack Forum of the iSuicide community.

+3
Soy
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
injection
7 posters

Apply for a Spot ((Open))

injection
    injection
    Admin
    Admin

Apply for a Spot ((Open)) Empty Apply for a Spot ((Open))

Post  injection Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Hmmm, you can be on my team or Golds.... all members dont have to be on a team but there will be upcoming team events and such... Dont jsut fuck around with these apps, they can be the dividing point from u wiining events or loosing all those customs tht the other team won.

Heres the format for my stuff..

1)) In-Game user name:
    2))real name
    3))What the fuck makes you qualified?
    4))are you any good in bed? Wink haha jk whts a good quality of yours?
    5))Age?
    6))interests
    7))do you fuck over your friends? A.K.A backstab etc.
    Cool)How much wood to the wood chuck fucking chuck?
    9))What is your favorite show, video game, and color
    10))What do you offer the team
    11))Who is your idol?

Disclaimer:

As a member of the Lethal Nightmares team I agree to follow their rules and follow the orders given to me by my superior. I wish not to cause problems and not betray my team for any reason. I will not release information from our team forum and give it to the other team for any reason.all users reading this post I like pie at the end of your application to prove youve read this disclaimer.I will be respectful to my fellow teamates and will wear the team uniform/use the teamsignature on the forum.

If you agree to this then post an app and I hope you get in Wink

Ohh yea, so as not to junk up our forum section post your applications as replies to this post ty Smile
    Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Apply for a Spot ((Open)) Empty Re: Apply for a Spot ((Open))

Post  Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 pm

1)) In-Game user name:Runnnnnnnnnn
    2))real name: brandon
    3))What the fuck makes you qualified?: im a FUCKING MOD
    4))are you any good in bed? haha jk whts a good quality of yours?: im a 10.....rofl i can spawn lol
    5))Age?: fucking 80 jk im 13 and i sound 16 rofl
    6))interests: video games / girls
    7))do you fuck over your friends? A.K.A backstab etc.nev0r but i know a few people who do *cough* crash *cough* wtf who said that
    )How much wood to the wood chuck fucking chuck?!!no idea!!
    9))What is your favorite show, video game, and color halo 3 / sponge bob (lol??) / purple!!!!!
    10))What do you offer the team / i can supply food and wepons and stuff
    11))Who is your idol? ethan / the main char from PSU (Phantasy Star Universe) great game lots of fun (10$ a month to play) lol add me on xbl my g tag is skf elmo (ftw dood)

Disclaimer:

As a member of the Lethal Nightmares team I agree to follow their rules and follow the orders given to me by my superior. I wish not to cause problems and not betray my team for any reason. I will not release information from our team forum and give it to the other team for any reason.all users reading this post I like pie at the end of your application to prove youve read this disclaimer.I will be respectful to my fellow teamates and will wear the team uniform/use the teamsignature on the forum.

Last edited by Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my disclaimer!!!!! oh noes!!!)
    Soy
    Soy
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Soy Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm

1)) In-Game user name: Soy
    2))real name: Elliot
    3))What the fuck makes you qualified? I'm chill
    4)) are you any good in bed? Wink haha jk whts a good quality of yours? Again, chill
    5))Age? 17
    6))interests Girls and pot
    7))do you fuck over your friends? A.K.A backstab etc. No lol
    Cool)How much wood to the wood chuck fucking chuck? Depends if the woodchuck can chuck wood
    9))What is your favorite show, video game, and color Malcolm in the Middle, COD4, Red
    10))What do you offer the team: A cool member
    11))Who is your idol? Three Six Mafia

Disclaimer:

I like pie
    Zez1ma
    Zez1ma

Post  Zez1ma Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 am

I just wanted to say.. That I don't want to be in ur team lol xD

Last edited by Zez1ma on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    odoardo102

Post  odoardo102 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 am

Hmmm, you can be on my team or Golds.... all members dont have to be on a team but there will be upcoming team events and such... Dont jsut fuck around with these apps, they can be the dividing point from u wiining events or loosing all those customs tht the other team won.

1)) In-Game user name: Odoardo102
    2))real name: Odoardo Pacella
    3))What the fuck makes you qualified?: I'm a loyal member and I don't betray my freinds
    4))are you any good in bed? haha jk whts a good quality of yours?: I'm easy to get along with.
    5))Age?: 15
    6))interests: Soccer, wrestling, hanging with my freinds and videogames =p
    7))do you fuck over your friends? A.K.A backstab etc.: never did, never will.
    )How much wood to the wood chuck fucking chuck?: not a clue
    9))What is your favorite show, video game, and color: Futurama, all the guitar heros, blue.
    10))What do you offer the team: ownage
    11))Who is your idol?: Injection

Disclaimer:

As a member of the Lethal Nightmares team I agree to follow their rules and follow the orders given to me by my superior. I wish not to cause problems and not betray my team for any reason. I will not release information from our team forum and give it to the other team for any reason.all users reading this post I like pie at the end of your application to prove youve read this disclaimer.I will be respectful to my fellow teamates and will wear the team uniform/use the teamsignature on the forum. -- Yes.

If you agree to this then post an app and I hope you get in

Ohh yea, so as not to junk up our forum section post your applications as replies to this post ty
    sk8ermadgiu9

Post  sk8ermadgiu9 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

+
    ----
    -Hmmm, you can be on my team or Golds.... all members dont have to be on a team but there will be upcoming team events and such... Dont jsut fuck around with these apps, they can be the dividing point from u wiining events or loosing all those customs tht the other team won.

1)) In-Game user name:sk8ermadgiu9
    2))real name giulian
    3))What the fuck makes you qualified? my fuckin skills
    4))are you any good in bed? haha jk whts a good quality of yours? im good to get along wit
    5))Age? 13
    6))interests goin out
    7))do you fuck over your friends? A.K.A backstab etc.hells no
    )How much wood to the wood chuck fucking chuck? ummmmmmm, 24!
    9))What is your favorite show, video game, and color idk, guitar hero metallica, dark red
    10))What do you offer the team pwnage
    11))Who is your idol? metallica

Disclaimer:

As a member of the Lethal Nightmares team I agree to follow their rules and follow the orders given to me by my superior. I wish not to cause problems and not betray my team for any reason. I will not release information from our team forum and give it to the other team for any reason.all users reading this post I like pie at the end of your application to prove youve read this disclaimer.I will be respectful to my fellow teamates and will wear the team uniform/use the teamsignature on the forum.--yes

If you agree to this then post an app and I hope you get in

Ohh yea, so as not to junk up our forum section post your applications as replies to this post ty
    slash088

Post  slash088 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 pm

1)) In-Game user name:slash088
    2))real name: Josh
    3))What the fuck makes you qualified? No fucking idea jus wanted to join Smile
    4))are you any good in bed? haha jk whts a good quality of yours? im an ace mate
    5))Age? 13 but i dont act like it
    6))interests: games/chatting/girls
    7))do you fuck over your friends? A.K.A backstab etc. no i aint tight my mates r my mates for 1 reason
    )How much wood to the wood chuck fucking chuck? WTF
    9))What is your favorite show, video game, and color:errrm south park, halo 3, red
    10))What do you offer the team: i am a dedicated player and will do anything i can
    11))Who is your idol? i have no idea i quess i dont have one

Thanx dudes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content